I found these two cute bags in Aldo.
Which brings me to an obsession of mine. Bows. This is not a recent obsession of mine. I've had a thing for bows for a few years, it's just grown more intense in the past couple of years. It first started with anything that tied up. Wrap tops, tie up jackets, dresses with ties, I loved them all. But now I want a more exaggerated bow. Bows on pockets, or on shoes, or on the front of a dress. As long as it's an obvious bow, I'll like it.
Luckily for me, Melbourne has also embraced the bow. Every store I go into has something with bows on it. The cutest bow items I've come across recently are belts. I've found different types of bow belts. There was a brown, skinny belt that buttoned up and looked like the end of the belt was tied in a bow. Then there are the stretch, waist belts with bow buckles. Sportsgirl has a big, bow buckle belt instore right now.
But the one I love the most I found in a store on Sydney Road. It was of the stretchy waist variety. The buckle was a cut out bow shape with the detailing filled in. This sounds like every other bow buckle belt, I know. What made these differnet were the colours. They came in bright, rich versions of red, yellow and blue as well as brown and black. So very pretty. Just another thing to add to my wish list.
ohhhh bows are very cool!!
ReplyDelete